Thursday, August 27, 2009

The V V Farm Family

Mike & I couldn't have done any of this without our "CREW", otherwise known as our family. Our kids...Chad, Chloe, Wil & Madilyn worked hard all summer long. They put in long hours & worked right alongside us, sometimes in 100+ degree weather, to make our event area possible. We never heard one complaint!

Even my parents, who are also our neighbors, were very supportive & pitched in to help. My mom helps me with watering plants AND she is the official swing tester!

My dad is our chauffeur and takes his job very seriously. He had the honor of driving the bride, Kimmy, from our house to the ceremony site in his 1931 Model A. He beeped his "borrowed" horn (that's another story) the whole way! They made a grand entrance!

We are very proud of what we have accomplished. Not only did we turn an ugly cow pasture into something very beautiful for us & others to enjoy, but we worked together as a family!

No comments:

Post a Comment